We will offer Five Tracks in the conference:
Track One: Education, Art And Science
Track Two: Agriculture and Agribusiness
Tract Three: Creating Sustainability Entrepreneurship Opportunities
Track Four: Procurement and Human Resource Management
Track Five: Finance & Accounting
1. The paper should be A4 format. Left, right, top and bottom margins should be 2.00 cm each. English is the official language of the conference.
2. Title should be 14-point, all in capital letters, bold and centered.
3. Font size throughout the paper should be 12-point in Times New Roman, in single space, and justified.
4. The whole text should be written with “Times New Roman”.
5. Do not give page numbers for the paper
6. A blank line should be left after the title. Names of authors, affiliations and e-mails should be provided after the title.
7. Following the authors’ information, a 200-word abstract should be provided with five keywords. The “Abstract” should be a summary of the paper.
8. Graphics and pictures should be prepared in black and white.
9. One blank line should be allowed between the components of the paper (i.e. introduction, methods and procedures, results, conclusion, references.). Main headings should be centered, bold and capitalized. The second level of headings should be title case and bold. The third level should be italicized and upper- and lower-case heading.
10. For titles of tables, graphics and pictures, sentence case should be used.
11. Texts used in Tables, graphics and pictures should be Times New Roman. The font size can be reduced to 10 pt.
12. References should be at the end of the paper and should be listed alphabetically. References and citations within the text should be prepared in the APA format.
13. Abbreviations should comply with the standard use. They should be given in full format at the first place they are used.
14. The paper should be maximum 10 pages
15. SI unit should be employed where applicable
16. Only proposals containing abstract and full texts are acceptable. We do not welcome only abstracts.
17. All submissions must be by email attachment preferably in MS words.
18. All papers must adhere to this template in format. No paper can be processed if not formatted according to the stated rules and regulations.
19. Papers submitted after June 30, 2014 may be presented at the conference but they may not be published in the conference book
For full papers to appear in our conference proceedings, your manuscript should be saved as a Microsoft Word-compatible file. Text should be formatted for 8.5 x 11 inch paper, single-spaced at 10 points, with one inch margins and left justified. Should not be more than 10 pages.
We generally follow American Psychological Association (APA) guidelines. Your submission should contain the following:
- Name, institute affiliation, mailing address, and email address for all authors
- Paper title
- Body of paper
- Tables, figures, etc. in their proper position in the paper (if applicable)
- Brief biography of each author (one paragraph, no more than 100 words)